Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Dunc or Darren?

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Darren.. Darren.. he's our man.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    barbsg
    Guest barbsg's Avatar

    Post

    Darren [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    I hate to choose I have enough room both of them and more.

    But if I am forced to choose I will pick neither

    Since you forced me.

    Both are different and touch me differently.

    Lain [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Out of those two, it will definitely always be Darren [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Chocolate15's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    527
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <marquee><font color=blue><font size=10>DARREN!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] </marquee></font></font>

    and who else? [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Dunc may be very very pwitty but he hasn't got Darren's substance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •